Community Leadership Program
You don't have the time or expertise to facilitate a community leadership program, but you know you need to improve your community's future. Andrew provides an in-person, individualized, and affordable program. This will develop your leaders to improve their organizations and your community.
Six separate day-long sessions for a small group (recommended size is 12). There are four components to the program:
1. Leadership development: Individuals will learn more about themselves through the Clifton Strengthsfinder and improve their leadership with The Leadership Challenge.
2. Deeper relationships: Individuals will become closer to other leaders in the community for strong relationships and future collaboration.
3. Community awareness: Individuals will gain a better understanding of their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats the community faces through SWOT analysis activities.
4. Community improvement plan: The group will brainstorm, select, and execute a community improvement program.
1. Contact Andrew with the button below to set up a time to talk.
2. Andrew will have a 30-minute phone consultation to talk about your needs and see if this is a good fit.
3. Andrew and your community team will determine logistics on meeting times and locations.
4. Andrew will work with you to set up registration and sponsorship fees and work to find sponsors and supportive organizations.
5. You will select individuals to participate in the program and Andrew will send out meeting information and expectations.